+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Subaccount system works

Subaccount system works

Hello Flynax Team!
    Guys, please explain how the subaccount system works, what is the procedure?

Do I understand correctly that when a user clicks on an invitation link from a letter and accepts the invitation, he gets to the registration page and in the Account Type field, he either selects the user type or sees the default user type?!

And in this regard, the question is, if I have two types of Business and Private users, in this case I need to make another type of account, for example: Agent?

Hello,

If you need to use your account type for agents, you should enable an option Give users the ability to join agencies

and it will appear on the registration page after the invitation has been accepted

We'll prepare a guide for the Subaccounts feature a bit later

Thanks!
    Yes, I have already started to understand the mechanism of work a little bit, I eventually created the Agents user type in order to direct Agents to register in this particular user group, since the personal account type does not suit me for my purposes.
    The only thing that confuses is that this type is also visible when registering a new account, no matter how users start to get confused when registering with this type of account!

+ Reply to Thread