+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Expired ad is wrong date

so the system will never know when to delete it.
    The system cron remove listings in 2 steps.
    1st step: The cron expired listings move pay date from the field Pay_date to Loc_address field and clear Pay_date field.
    2st step: The cron delete expired listings with date into the Loc_address field.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Master
    Well, I don't know, I've tried what you're saying and so the ad won't delete at all after a while.
    So that's not the solution. When the ad expires, cron should not change the date in the Pay_date field in the database to zero.
    Since the cron says to update the pay_date field when it expires, this is not good. The date the ad was posted should remain fixed in the Pay_date field.

Master
    This is still not fixed in 4.9.1 either.
    If I comment out line 142 in the cron file, it's fine. Surely this would not be the normal solution, but since no other solution has been found so far, I have to use this one.

This is still not fixed in 4.9.1 either.
    If I comment out line 142 in the cron file, it's fine. Surely this would not be the normal solution, but since no other solution has been found so far, I have to use this one.
    What is a code on line 142? Would you please show us?
    Last edited by Viktor; September 15, 2022 at 11:37 AM.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Master
    It's the original that says it's not good.
    Nevtelen.png

This is how I modified it and it is good.
    Nevtelen1.png

Honestly this is also one of my big concern, because when I looked at the listing status in admincp, I can't tell the date of the latest payment. Which is not good, also the listing that is saved as well. Both expired and saved show a generic 1-11-2011 11 something like that.

That does not make sense, following Jen advice and removing code on line 142, I was able to see the latest payment date of the expired listing. I really think Flynax should get around with this logic.

Master
    Hello.

This bug was not even fixed in 4.9.2. The error still exists, so I am again forced to modify the pay_date line in the Cron file.

+ Reply to Thread