+ Reply to Thread

Thread: combine all the steps to 1 page?

combine all the steps to 1 page?

Dear Flynax Developers,

Many of my users have asked about a one page registration and listing posting.
    For instant: all of the steps will display in one page and break to several content box.

Is this archiveable ?

All script owners would love changed this to one step process, and i'm one of them, most websites out there only used one step.

Glad to see that there are more owner having the same interest

Hello All,

Admin can build fields for each account type, that's why we separated registration in 2 steps. In 1st step user fill a general fields and in 2nd step additional fields. If you remove all additional fields through admin panel >> Account types users will see 1 step only. You can create a ticket with your request and we will discuss about combine 2 steps in 1 on registration page.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Is there any way if we can still have of the steps. But shows all of these steps (step 1,2,3, and so on) in one single page, instead of having to click next to go to the next step.
    Last edited by Wei Hong; January 16, 2015 at 08:05 AM.

Yes it is possible but like small customization only. Or we can change it like on image. We are using it on our android application. Screenshot_2015-01-16-16-49-55.jpg
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Yes it is possible but like small customization only. Or we can change it like on image. We are using it on our android application. Attachment 1186
    Hi Viktor, I have submit a ticket and was told that it will be released in the next version but there is no date of release yet. And the customization is very pricey and actually out of our budget. I'm not sure it I clarify clear enough but I only want to combine all of the steps in one single page when register for account and when posting a listing. You can have a look at the detail of our conversation. The ticket number is: BOD-201317

Hello Wei Hong,

I saw the ticket and price is normal for the customization. Because many many changes we need to do for combine steps on add listings page. Registration page not so hard and we can implement it in lower price.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread