+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 69

Thread: Awesome improvement version 4.9

  1. #41
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Brown View Post
    Yeah its nice, just playing around with design and importing some of my changes to old theme across

    I do seem to have issue with the compare svg icon showing though
    Yeah you missing some arrows there.
    You please need to show me how you did your news on the front page.
    Boatfind.com
    Boatfind.com.au

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by kiowa View Post
    Yeah you missing some arrows there.
    You please need to show me how you did your news on the front page.
    Yeah when you get around to it message me and I will show you, although my news is done via a listing type and not the news section
    Last edited by Chris Brown; March 26, 2022 at 06:36 AM.
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

    Old Site: MotorAdsUk

  3. #43
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    590
    Can't seem to download new template from flynax sites.
    Server timing out.
    Boatfind.com
    Boatfind.com.au

  4. #44
    Yes took me a while had same issues, it eventually did it. Try downloading the full software with template in, then extracting the template

    Actually I am missing loads of icons, probs the IOS safari issues like I encounter on last theme.
    Last edited by Chris Brown; March 25, 2022 at 09:55 PM.
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

    Old Site: MotorAdsUk

  5. #45
    Hi guys, how do I show top main menu on home page in classified rainbow template? Also how to disable day night mode? I just want them to see the day version

    I think i will wait for the real estate rainbow because it looks like the auto rainbow does not have search on map page
    Last edited by Wei Hong; March 26, 2022 at 04:50 AM.

  6. #46
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    590
    Id say you enable it in listing types.
    Yeah auto and boat scripts and templates never used search on map.
    Boatfind.com
    Boatfind.com.au

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by kiowa View Post
    Id say you enable it in listing types.
    Yeah auto and boat scripts and templates never used search on map.
    Thank you, I will check that out.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Hi guys, how do I show top main menu on home page in classified rainbow template? Also how to disable day night mode? I just want them to see the day version

    I think i will wait for the real estate rainbow because it looks like the auto rainbow does not have search on map page

    As in the rainbow menu above the search? You just add the search on homepage for the listing types

    I am still having issues with the serving of SVG images. Some show some don't lol.
    Last edited by Chris Brown; March 27, 2022 at 08:25 AM.
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

    Old Site: MotorAdsUk

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Brown View Post
    Just seen the Auto version tweeted and looking good. Looking forward to it

    any ideas on release date
    The new template for the Auto version is ready Less than 3 weeks. You can check it and use it on your site.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    The new template for the Auto version is ready Less than 3 weeks. You can check it and use it on your site.
    yes you guys did a great job. Already have it loaded and customised
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

    Old Site: MotorAdsUk

+ Reply to Thread