+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 69

Thread: Awesome improvement version 4.9

  1. #31
    Good morning Partners!

    I've had the Real State model for a long time and my biggest interest is working with the highlights and bump up features. But after several tests and researches here in the forum, I saw that they are not working correctly. Does anyone here on the forum work with this same real estate model? Dear flynax partners, do you have any predictions for fixing the flaws in these modules (monetizer, highlights and Bup Up)? hugs and success to all!

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    120
    Hi!
    Explain what exactly, what functions do you think are working incorrectly?

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Guilherme Hahn View Post
    Good morning Partners!

    I've had the Real State model for a long time and my biggest interest is working with the highlights and bump up features. But after several tests and researches here in the forum, I saw that they are not working correctly. Does anyone here on the forum work with this same real estate model? Dear flynax partners, do you have any predictions for fixing the flaws in these modules (monetizer, highlights and Bup Up)? hugs and success to all!
    Yep, will be better explain to us what problems do you have with the plugin?
    Also, you can create a new ticket and our support team will solve it.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

  4. #34

    Model Real State - BumpUp and Highlights - work correctly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaniel Outis View Post
    Hi!
    Explain what exactly, what functions do you think are working incorrectly?
    Dear partners,

    Attached are the resources that I cannot use on my real estate website:

    Monetizer:

    Highlights:
    When a featured ad expires, when I go to upgrade with the package date, it doesn't update with the exact date.

    BumpUP:
    I can't BumbUp the ad to the first on the list (boost ads with this feature)

    I've checked previous threads for discussions about issues with these features.

    So I would like to know if they are working correctly or not.

    This, for me, is the "golden goose" to work with the site.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #35

    BumpUp and Highlights - work correctly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Yep, will be better explain to us what problems do you have with the plugin?
    Also, you can create a new ticket and our support team will solve it.


    Dear Viktor,

    I opened some tickets previously to solve this question, but I was not successful. I thought that this new version would have a solution

    Attached are the resources that I cannot use on my real estate website:

    Monetizer:

    Highlights:
    When a featured ad expires, when I go to upgrade with the package date, it doesn't update with the exact date.

    BumpUP:
    I can't BumbUp the ad to the first on the list (boost ads with this feature)

    I've checked previous threads for discussions about issues with these features.

    So I would like to know if they are working correctly or not.

    This, for me, is the "golden goose" to work with the site.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  6. #36
    Snuck the Auto Rainbow template into downloads without saying a word hahaha
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

    Old Site: MotorAdsUk

  7. #37

    Slider Auto Rainbow

    Hello everyone. How activate and configure the slider in the home page, under "Auto Rainbow" theme?
    Thanks

  8. #38
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by Miguel Herrero View Post
    Hello everyone. How activate and configure the slider in the home page, under "Auto Rainbow" theme?
    Thanks
    Go to admin, content,slides
    Boatfind.com
    Boatfind.com.au

  9. #39
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Brown View Post
    Snuck the Auto Rainbow template into downloads without saying a word hahaha
    Looks very professional. I like it alot.
    Boatfind.com
    Boatfind.com.au

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by kiowa View Post
    Looks very professional. I like it alot.
    Yeah its nice, just playing around with design and importing some of my changes to old theme across

    I do seem to have issue with the compare svg icon showing though.
    Last edited by Chris Brown; March 26, 2022 at 12:08 AM.
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

    Old Site: MotorAdsUk

+ Reply to Thread