+ Reply to Thread

Thread: water mark with image URL

water mark with image URL

Hello Flynax,

I tried the image watermark for my website. Its asked URL I put image on Google and give URL but it's not working. how to get a proper URL for the Image watermark?

Please guide me

Hello,

You'd better upload the image on your server and specify an absolute path to this image like /var/www/public_html/your_site/watermark.png

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramu Palanisamy View Post
    Hello Flynax,

I tried the image watermark for my website. Its asked URL I put image on Google and give URL but it's not working. how to get a proper URL for the Image watermark?

Please guide me
    As far as I understand. Google does not allow hot link so you can't just copy and paste the url to use it as watermark images. As Rudi suggest, upload the image to your website and use it.

Thank You for your Guide

Hi Team,

I have not added an image but I have added new text font. After add a new font water mark is not showing. Even if I change the old default font also. Please guide me to fix this issuse.

Regards,
    Ram

I suggest you create a new ticket with the problem. We will check and solve the problem.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    I suggest you create a new ticket with the problem. We will check and solve the problem.
    Hi Viktor,

I have created ticket ACA-197913. Please solve the problem. Thank You

+ Reply to Thread