Thread: Is anyone using Flynax on a high volume site?

Threaded View

Is anyone using Flynax on a high volume site?

I bought this software a few years back and I am just getting around to using it. Is anyone using Flynax on a high volume site? By high volume I mean more than 100,000 listings. I plan to have thousands of listings when I launch this and I just noticed something strange on the Flynax site demo.

https://classifieds.demoflynax.com/

Just go to that page and do not change anything or set any search fields and leave them all to the default "any" for the default city of San Francisco. Then go to the bottom of the page and select the "LOAD MORE LISTINGS"

After the 12th time to select "LOAD MORE LISTINGS" and their are a lot of listings already displayed the "LOAD MORE LISTINGS" get slower. At the 15th time it gets really slow. At the 16th or 17th time it completely locks up and never comes back to life.

I really, really, love this software and as far as I can tell it is 100% the best classifieds software package on the market but the demo has less than 500 total listings.

Please don't take this post as something wrong with the script as maybe it is just something with the wrong setting.

Any Ideas Viktor?
    Last edited by Howard Fluker; February 20, 2022 at 12:20 AM.