+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Only show Renew/ Upgrade Package after listing expired or hide all together

Only show Renew/ Upgrade Package after listing expired or hide all together

I only use 1 package.

When i go to "My listings" it says:

Plan Standard
    Renew/Upgrade Package

How to only show that after a listing have expired or maybe hide it until i have more packages, wich i probably wont.
    Also Upgrade Package shouldnt show at all if there are no packages that are an upgrade :/

Do you have a paid or free package? Are you using membership?

Not using membership. Only one standard free plan and upgrade listing to featured

The free plan is not working exactly as it should right now, I believe there will be a solution soon

In what way is it not working as it should? 🤔

Any response to this flynax or is this fixed in the new version ?

I think it will be in the new version, because there is no final decision on my ticket yet.. But we're halfway there

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Jonsson View Post
    I only use 1 package.

When i go to "My listings" it says:

Plan Standard
    Renew/Upgrade Package

How to only show that after a listing have expired or maybe hide it until i have more packages, wich i probably wont.
    Also Upgrade Package shouldnt show at all if there are no packages that are an upgrade :/
    You can change the phrase "Renew/Upgrade Package" to "Renew" in admincp > language, you can always change it back or to anything you like to plan.
    About hiding it till listing is about to expire or already expired, that function is not exist yet. I'm hoping to have it hidden or gray out with a countdown like: Renewable (on 3.1.2022) <--- But gray out, unclickable, till 3.1.2022

Something like that. So user can't spam free package

According to the correct package, it should be limited by the number of listings in it, without the possibility of updating the listing in the current free package and for a period until the package expires, in this case, there will be no opportunity to spam the free package

+ Reply to Thread