+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to show mobile number with XXX

How to show mobile number with XXX

Hi,

May I know how to show Seller Phone/Moblie Number with +91 XXXXXXXXX . See attached image

F8.JPG

Do you want to hide phone number or remove spaces?
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hi Viktor / Rudi,

Thank you for your response. My questions.

1. Phone / Moblie Number not showing here (See attached image) how to show.

F9.JPG

2. Here I want to show the number as India format +91 123456789 currently its showing +91 (2) (12345678)

3. Now Not full number need to hide +91 XXXXXXXXXX if user click Get Number we have to show the full number.

Please guide me

I suggest you wait for the new version of the software. We created this functional already
    Or you can create a new ticket and we will do it as customization for you.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    I suggest you wait for the new version of the software. We created this functional already
    Or you can create a new ticket and we will do it as customization for you.
    Wow..Thank You...I'll wait for the New version. Hope it will be on March 1st week 2022

1. Go to User Accounts > Account Types > your account type > Build > Build Browse Form > add your phone

2. See this thread on how to change the phone format: https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....t=phone+format

3. Please, view all the pages from the thread below, there are examples of how to hide a particular number of digits and add a link to reveal the phone
    Last edited by Rudi; February 11, 2022 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramu Palanisamy View Post
    Wow..Thank You...I'll wait for the New version. Hope it will be on March 1st week 2022
    I hope so and waiting for the new version with you
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    1. Go to User Accounts > Account Types > your account type > Build > Build Browse Form > add your phone

2. See this thread on how to change the phone format: https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....t=phone+format

3. Please, view all the pages from the thread below, there are examples of how to hide a particular number of digits and add a link to reveal the phone
    Hi Rudi,

I followed the 2 point but my requriedment is +91 xxxxxxxxx but after changeing the code now its showing (9)-7-904616793. Please guide me how to change +91 XXXXXXXXX

Quote Originally Posted by Ramu Palanisamy View Post
    Hi Rudi,

I followed the 2 point but my requriedment is +91 xxxxxxxxx but after changeing the code now its showing (9)-7-904616793. Please guide me how to change +91 XXXXXXXXX
    There will be an option in next version, i would wait to fix it until the next version come.
    Classifieds Site: Annonssida
    Other Site: SEO

+ Reply to Thread