+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Page title for Geo Filtering

Page title for Geo Filtering

Hello

Congratulation for the geo filtering plugin. I have a question regarding it. Is it not supposed to show the location name in the page title not only in the url? For example site name is Auto Classifieds and when click on USA page title would become USA auto classifieds. Would also be better if the location name would be added automatically to metadescription as first word

All the best

Hello

Nobody thins think is important? Without this, when using Geo filter plugins will end up in duplicate page title and duplicate meta descriptions. Multiply number of entries in Geo Filter with the number of categories and you ll have the number of pages with duplicate Page title or metadescription
    Question for Flynax team: Are you going to fix this ? An answer would be appreciated
    Last edited by Ionut Barabasa; November 29, 2012 at 08:35 PM.

Hello,

Yes you are right it's very important thing, i will include it to the next update of the plugin.

Besides Title tag; the name of Geo Filter should be displayed in “h1” tag as well.

+1 for this update! It is very important for SEO!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike F. View Post

Yes you are right it's very important thing, i will include it to the next update of the plugin.
    Hi Mike,

Is there any specific release date for this plugin update?

+ Reply to Thread