+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Messages Page

My Messages Page

Hello everybody!

It seemed to me that the output of the short card on the My Messages page was very uninformative, and I decided to modernize the output, which I managed to see in the screenshot.
    At the same time, I'm thinking of adding the output of the listing name and a link to the listing, as well as a button to switch from the user's name to his profile. In this form, I think a brief conclusion will look very informative.
    Unfortunately, I could not get the listing name data listing_title and listing_url did not work, although they are inside the correspondence itself)))

Friends, Flynax support, need your help!mesagascr.jpg

Hello,

You need to wait for the upcoming update where the messages area is mostly redesigned

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello,

You need to wait for the upcoming update where the messages area is mostly redesigned
    Did you mean version 4.9.0 Rudi? Cant wait to see more screenshot and info of it?

Great! This is good news!

The message system has been updated, but unfortunately new functions and information output have been added((
    Please tell me how to get a link to a user profile and a link to an ad in the message list?

So the message page has been updated in 4.9? I have not seen the change yet. Any comment on this?

+ Reply to Thread