+ Reply to Thread

Thread: We were unable to detect your location, do you want to select your city from the list

We were unable to detect your location, do you want to select your city from the list

Why can't my site see where I'm from?

I see that the demo site can't see where I am but your real estate script know where I am.

How to fix?

All I get is "We were unable to detect your location, do you want to select your city from the list?"
    Classifieds Site: Annonssida
    Other Site: SEO

Has exactly the same problem, does not work. The demo site worked in November 2021, but not now.
    Think they have updated the IP Geo location plugin after this. And after this it has not worked. Just thinking..
    Screenshot 2022-01-08 at 14-19-52 Real Estate Agency Property Management Software Demo Flynax.png
    Last edited by Rune Hansen; January 8, 2022 at 01:27 PM.

You need to enable Detect Location on your browser.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Sorry Victor, does not work no matter what I do.
    All settings are correct, but the Classified Ads Script does not find my location automatically. Real Estate script demo find my location automatically Without problems. Classified Ads Script demo does not find my location automatically.
    Last edited by Rune Hansen; January 9, 2022 at 11:50 AM.

This is a script error on not on our part.

Like he says, real eastate script works but not the classified script
    Classifieds Site: Annonssida
    Other Site: SEO

I've got the same issue. It stopped working by itself. I think there was an update and after that it stop working. No matter if automatically detect or manual set the ads don't get filtered anymore by location.

I suggest you create a new ticket with the problem. Our developers will check and solve it.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Was there a resolution to this issue? I have the same issue happening.

+ Reply to Thread