+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I check a listing expiration date in admincp?

Master

How do I check a listing expiration date in admincp?

Hi Flynax community,

When I check listing list in admincp, I can see payment date, but there is not expiration date. How do I check this info in admincp?

Thanks

Master
    Hello, can someone please help me with this. Sorry if it's a silly question, I just could not figure it out on my own.

Hello!
    Go to listings in admin, click on the magnifying glass on the right, go down the page and see the date of publication, by simple calculations you can understand up to what date the ad is valid

Master
    Hey Kaniel, thank you for your response. However it's not a proper way of finding out when the listing will expire. Especially when users renew listing multiple times. Say he first published his ads using 10 days plan, then again renewed it with 20 days plan after 5 days. I'm just saying it really not clear and really unintuitive to look at the publish dated and calculate it on your own. There must be a simple way to see the expiration date right?

Yes, I am aware of this, and this is the current problem of the enrollment plan logic error, I hope that this problem will be solved soon! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaniel Outis View Post
    I hope that this problem will be solved soon! ;-)
    I hope too. This is one of the most important information that all publications should have. I think flynax developers should pay attention to this fact and add a new column like "expire_date" to the _listings table, and make some changes to codes to define expiration date not by packages live time.

So there are two important things to add to the _listings table:
    IP address of listing owners,
    Expiration date of listings.

I hope flynax developers add them as soon as possible.

Guru
    Dont count on it, we need new templates first, alot of things being in development for a while now.
    Boatfind.com
    Boatfind.com.au

Master
    I actually want to know when a listing will expire, it's a basic info. A template is nice but I really think its not hard to add the expiration date to admincp. Since the new version is coming out soon. Please add this info

Hello guys,

I have a good news for you. I have created a task and our developers will add 'Active till' line on listings into Admin Panel to the next version.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello guys,

I have a good news for you. I have created a task and our developers will add 'Active till' line on listings into Admin Panel to the next version.
    Thank you so much Viktor, thats a great news. Also since it's related, please consider having admincp template responsive as well. I can't manage my site on the go with phone

+ Reply to Thread