+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New version 4.9.0 discussion

Hi Flynax Developers, when do we expect to see screenshot, change logs, updates regarding version 4.9.0? I hope soon, in a month?

I believe it is very important to have a new and modern template.
    This is the best script in the world, but graphically it is not.
    Hope to see a beautiful new template in the next version

Guru
    Its a known fact that 50% of your classified success is the look and feel.
    I think flynax templates have too much wasted space on mobile view.
    They should squeez more into a mobile screen.
    Rather have 2 colums for their listings on carousel and grid view on mobile instead of one listing at a time.
    Everyting is in a one column format.
    Look at olx, gumtree column layout.
    Their featured listings should also stand out more, that is what makes the public stay on your site, its needs to look busy with lotsa things going on.
    No one likes a dull classified look. If i go on a classified site and it looks boring i close it right there and then, hoever if i see nice looking featured listings and things like that, i stay on there and browse to see how it works.
    Rather incorporate font awsome icons for fields on featured listings and browse listings.
    Rather have ppl choose what price type they can select at ad posting, show that selection next to price.
    Good looking classifieds use icons with a thin stroke for field descriptions.
    Flynax has the ability to add countless pages, why not make a mega menu?
    That is what ppl want to see.
    Incorporate a blog with the option to add your own blog categories and images on articles.
    Add ability to ad responsive images to news articles and faq's.
    Why not add a small call button and contact button or icons on featured listings in grid view and list view?
    Add a small block on the thumbnail image to state what category the listing is in.
    If its an auction ad for those who use auction why not ad a neat modern auction timer counter on top of the thumbnail image?

I guess one can go on and on.....

The core flynax script is the best though. )

Flynax if you read this and implement the above im sure your sales will jump through the roof.
    Last edited by kiowa; January 7, 2022 at 08:44 PM.
    Boatfind.com
    Boatfind.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by Floro Tassone View Post
    I believe it is very important to have a new and modern template.
    This is the best script in the world, but graphically it is not.
    Hope to see a beautiful new template in the next version
    Totally agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by kiowa View Post
    Its a known fact that 50% of your classified success is the look and feel.
    I think flynax templates have too much wasted space on mobile view.
    They should squeez more into a mobile screen.
    Rather have 2 colums for their listings on carousel and grid view on mobile instead of one listing at a time.
    Everyting is in a one column format.
    Look at olx, gumtree column layout.
    Their featured listings should also stand out more, that is what makes the public stay on your site, its needs to look busy with lotsa things going on.
    No one likes a dull classified look. If i go on a classified site and it looks boring i close it right there and then, hoever if i see nice looking featured listings and things like that, i stay on there and browse to see how it works.
    Rather incorporate font awsome icons for fields on featured listings and browse listings.
    Rather have ppl choose what price type they can select at ad posting, show that selection next to price.
    Good looking classifieds use icons with a thin stroke for field descriptions.
    Flynax has the ability to add countless pages, why not make a mega menu?
    That is what ppl want to see.
    Incorporate a blog with the option to add your own blog categories and images on articles.
    Add ability to ad responsive images to news articles and faq's.
    Why not add a small call button and contact button or icons on featured listings in grid view and list view?
    Add a small block on the thumbnail image to state what category the listing is in.
    If its an auction ad for those who use auction why not ad a neat modern auction timer counter on top of the thumbnail image?

I guess one can go on and on.....

The core flynax script is the best though. )

Flynax if you read this and implement the above im sure your sales will jump through the roof.
    You nailed it, absolutely right. Most people use high end mobile devices nowaday and in fact, flynax template using a one column listing list is not optimal.

Dear Support, PLEASE TELL US, are their any target dates yet for version 4.9.0?

I asked our CEO and he said: release in early March!
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hi Viktor, it was been a log time (several years) since we last had our last email exchange. I have still not started using this script yet but for sure I will be starting to use it in March so this is good news. I am glad to see you guys are still on top of everything.

Thanks,
    Howard

I can't wait to see the new version. Will be doing an update, too since there are so many new feature, especially the image rotation.
    Hope we can see screenshots and update logs soon.
    Last edited by Wei Hong; February 10, 2022 at 04:43 AM.

Will it support php version 8 ?

Also where can I read about all the new features?
    Last edited by Peter Jonsson; February 10, 2022 at 07:40 AM.

Will it support php version 8 ?
    Yes

Also where can I read about all the new features?
    You can't it is a big secret!
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread