+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The "cars" path is already in use for the location

The "cars" path is already in use for the location

Hello,

The "cars" path is already in use for the location; please consider using a different path.
    When I tried to edit and wanted to save the cars category got this error message, but I didn't change the path, so can't understand why this happens.
    Last edited by Logmanov; December 10, 2021 at 08:29 PM.

It could be a conflict with other page. Could even be a location filter path. Try to use other path like cars1 and see if it let you save.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    It could be a conflict with other page. Could even be a location filter path. Try to use other path like cars1 and see if it let you save.
    You, like me, do not know the cause of the error.
    I just want to find out why this error, if I did not make any changes. And if I will change the path, I'll change another path, and not this one because the category path is more important than the other, cars1 will not give the desired effect.

of course, cars1 is just to test if the path is the only problem. If it let you change to cars1 then you can check which page is cars. And make change to that cars page so you can use the category path you want?

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    of course, cars1 is just to test if the path is the only problem. If it let you change to cars1 then you can check which page is cars. And make change to that cars page so you can use the category path you want?
    Hello Wei Hong!

Thanks for responding to this post.
    BUT this is an error, and I need to fix it, and if you do not know the reason and how to solve it, please do not reply to such posts. Let the developer answer, or someone who knows.
    Last edited by Logmanov; December 14, 2021 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Logmanov View Post
    Hello Wei Hong!

Thanks for responding to this post.
    BUT this is an error, and I need to fix it, and if you do not know the reason and how to solve it, please do not reply to such posts. Let the developer answer, or someone who knows.
    Sure. I was just suggesting a solution that you should just change the location path, if developer read it and thought it made sense, they would wait for you to try it and report it here.
    Anyway, hope you get more help.
    Last edited by Wei Hong; December 15, 2021 at 01:04 PM.

I appreciate your responsiveness, but I don't want it to distract developers and they consider the issue solved

+ Reply to Thread