+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Updating the listing date after reactivation

Updating the listing date after reactivation

After the end of the ad placement period and when it is in the Inactive status, when reactivated (published) by the User, the date of publication of the ad is not updated and the ad is not shown as recently added.

And it's sad(((

The date update is turned on and off only after editing.

When renew by user, the post date could be updated. There is setting in admincp > listing.

Unfortunately, this option is triggered after editing, but not after the end of the listing period and its renewal

Quote Originally Posted by Kaniel Outis View Post
    Unfortunately, this option is triggered after editing, but not after the end of the listing period and its renewal
    ??? I don't get it. Editing should not update the post date. Renew should. You should create a ticket for the developer to check.

In Admin Panel >> Basic Settings >> Listings
    Exists 2 fields for it: Update posting date of listings after upgrading
    and Sort ads on recently added page by
    Did you try both?
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Yes, I looked at the settings and options, and when the package is updated or expires after activation, the listing does not rise to the top of the list of ads.

It turns out a strange combination)))
    If the Update posting date of listings after upgrading and Sort ads on recently added page by Pay_date parameter is enabled, then after updating the package, the date changes and the listing goes up in the general list and the Added date changes, but if the user has edited his ad, it will also go up at the top of the list. Thus, there is a loophole due to editing to raise your ads above the list of competitors constantly) and if the check after editing option is enabled, then the load on checking is on the administrator.

If the Update posting date of listings after upgrading option is disabled, the Added date does not change.

I might be out of date here. But I have never heard of anything like listing get updated date and push to top after editing.
    I will follow this thread.

+ Reply to Thread