+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to show box on certain category detail page only?

Master
    Wow you deserve a gold medal for your dedication at work, Viktor!

The code work with select plan page where it will check if add_listing and categories are checked. I will test it a bit more tomorrow.

Master
    Hi guys,

I hope this logic has improved in 4.9
    Now I want to show a content box in category page only, not on listing type page. How do I do that?

I have listing type: video game with url: domain.com/video-game
    And sub categories: xbox with url: domain.com/video-game/xbox
    ps5 with url: domain.com/video-game/ps5
    switch with url: domain.com/video-game/switch

I now create sale promo as content box for each of them, and it seems all content box will show on the listing type domain.com/video-game (

Hello Tim,

When you create or edit box you need to select only category and don't select any listing type pages. I have checked it now and it is working properly as you need.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Tim,

When you create or edit box you need to select only category and don't select any listing type pages. I have checked it now and it is working properly as you need.
    Ah I see, I checked on demo 4.9 and yes. Checking category only, no listing page, will indeed shows on category page. But then if I check view detail page, then all category view detail will show content box. I guess I have to choose from 2 options:

1. With your code on page 1 to show in view detail page of individual category.
    2. Without your code, to show on individual category page

Can we have a logic where if a content box:

1. Is checked on category only, then it will show on the category pages.
    2. Is checked on category, in addition, checked on view detail pages, then it will show on view detail page of that category only. No show on category page.
    3. Is checked on listing page, then show on that listing page only.

This way, I can create content boxes that only show in detail pages of categories I choose. And content box that show in category pages.
    Last edited by Tim Copper; March 24, 2022 at 04:38 PM.

+ Reply to Thread