+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Show the User's name and avatar in the short output of the card

Show the User's name and avatar in the short output of the card

Show the user name and avatar of the ad owner in the ads block on the category page and click on the link to his profile.

Tell me how to implement, I understand the principle, you need to add a condition for output in the listing.tpl file

Hello,

Unfortunately, it can be achieved via customization as there are many modifications required

Yes, I understand, I see that in the conditions when displaying a short card on the category page, if the photo is not uploaded to the ad, then the profile picture is displayed, and therefore it seems that there is an opportunity to intercept the data of the owner of the ad.

Maybe there is at least a simple way to display the user's name with a link to his profile?

Hello Rudi!

The question is still relevant, because I see a lot of different options on other projects, both the username with the link to the profile of the listing owner, and the avatar.

Maybe you will think about the implementation.
    Thanks!

Hello Kaniel,

It can be done as customization at the moment but if there are more requests about this we'll probably add this feature

Ok. Thank you Rudi!

+ Reply to Thread