+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How can I show email & phone verified icons to the seller/advertiser info sidebar?

How can I show email & phone verified icons to the seller/advertiser info sidebar?

Hello, I have both sms otp & email verification for account creation by default.

So all the users are already verified their account with both sms & email.

I just want to show two icons (Email & Phone) on each listing sidebar of Seller/Advertiser Info by default.

verified-icons.jpg

account_page_info - is the key used to display advertiser info on listing page.

listing_details_seller.tpl - is the file to be edited, but i don't know how to do it.

Can Anyone Help?

If you have email verification, then I don't see the point in displaying the icon, because without verification the account will not be active, but via sms, it's interesting!

In general, it would probably be nice if the admin could set the status Checked and it would be displayed as a corresponding icon in the profile!

Yes, I just want both icons should be displayed in user profile sidebar to know the user is verified. (By default my site is having both email & SMS activation to create account)

This makes no sense, because all your active users will be verified, and inactive ones will not be displayed.

Guru
    Alot if things on flynax software makes no sense.
    Its still by far the best and most robust software package out there.
    Its way easier to ask for a customization than waiting for them to add features like this.
    Boatfind.com
    Boatfind.com.au

+ Reply to Thread