+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Concerning about this javascript

Concerning about this javascript

Hi Developer

If you looked at the view source on www.dewalist.com after <meta property="og:site_name" content="Dewalist" /> , there are bunch of javascript underneath this:

var lang = new Array();
    rlConfig['seo_url']

Are they legit or safe?

The reason I asked this cause since I checked a couple of days ago, I'm not able to click the link of each ad. For instance, if you go Service, pick any ads. It's a bit odd - not be able to click. Not sure whether is Google Adsense thingy.

I'm appreciated your feedback.

Thanks
    Last edited by dcpartners; November 26, 2021 at 09:42 PM.

Yes, it is system javascript phrases and configs. Don't worry about it.

The reason I asked this cause since I checked a couple of days ago, I'm not able to click the link of each ad. For instance, if you go Service, pick any ads. It's a bit odd - not be able to click. Not sure whether is Google Adsense thingy.
    Need to check your site. Maybe exist some problem on your site.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

OK no worries Victor.

I disabled the Google Adsense (auto) from Google BUT if you look at https://dewalist.com/services or any categories, the list was listed partially OK (not render properly). After the Banner advertising section, the ads below look weird and have no description as well.

I did update the plugin for Carauself Listing prior to this as well as adding a new Poll.

Waiting for your feedback
    Last edited by dcpartners; November 29, 2021 at 04:17 AM.

Yes, exist a problem in html. Can you create a new ticket or send ftp access to my PM. I will check and solve it.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hi Victor. No worries. I raised a ticket already and I also send you the FTP stuff your PM. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread