+ Reply to Thread

Thread: All listings disappeared from the pages

All listings disappeared from the pages

Hello!

As the package was deactivated, all ads in this package were deactivated and disappeared from the pages. How can I make so that deactivating the package does not affect active ads?

Hello,

Go to admin > controllers > listing_plans.inc.php and comment out

PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code

Hello Rudi.

I commented it, but nothing has changed. Activated back one of listings in admin, it appeared on the page, but when I open listing details page there is no picture visible.
    I tried to change listing package from deactivated to available package but there is no package visible.
    How to make one of the packages the default so that if the current listing package is removed or deactivated, the default package will take its place automatically?

unable-change-package.png

How to make ad activity independent of the package status as a whole
    Last edited by Logmanov; November 22, 2021 at 04:22 PM.

The fact is that this dependency on the active package exists on all listing pages/boxes

and it will require making changes in many script files

But you will agree with me that this needs to be changed, because if you add some package and after a while you find it unnecessary, then there will be no way to get rid of it.

I think this can lead to serious problems in the future.
    There should be a free package by default, and it is necessary that if you remove/deactivate a package, the ads will automatically move to the free package.

I agreed. I make a limited offer 30-day listing plan that available for 3 days. After the 3 days I wanna deactivate it but ....

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    The fact is that this dependency on the active package exists on all listing pages/boxes

and it will require making changes in many script files
    Rudi, your comment is from half an year ago. Did anything change since then?

Unfortunately, not

+ Reply to Thread