+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How it will work if i enable both SMS & Email verification ?

How it will work if i enable both SMS & Email verification ?

Hello, I want to know how it will work if enable both the SMS & Email verification.

Currently, I have disabled the email verfication. Now, user can instantly access their account after SMS verfication.

If i enable, email verification will it send sms before sms verification or after sms verification.

Its possible to send the email verification(User can verify it later), once sms verfication done they can login to their account(As it is now) and use their account features like post an ad.?

(Here, the thing is most of the user doesn't go to the email to verify the email to activate their account. So, there's a chance of user will not return to the site.)

Hello,

The email verification will work the same way once you confirm your number and complete the registration

Quote Originally Posted by Pricky View Post
    Its possible to send the email verification(User can verify it later), Once sms verification done they can login to their account(As it is now) and use their account features like post an ad.?

(Here, the thing is most of the user doesn't go to email app to verify the email to activate their account. So, there's a chance of user will not return to the site.)
    Any update about verifying email later? (It should have notification text on top of the site by asking the user to verify their email)

+ Reply to Thread