+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How can i show all first level locations on Location Selector in navbar?

How can i show all first level locations on Location Selector in navbar?

Hi, My site location selector is empty bcoz they might not what are the locations available.

Currently, Its listing the locations on "Select Location" based on the most used locations by user.

Is it possible to load all the first level locations, instead of default most popular locations used?

select-location.jpg

Hello,

You need to have the latest version of the multiField plugin

and then you can select the level for navbar in Basic Settings > Geo Filter > Popular locations in the pop-up

Yes, I have latest version of multi field plugin.

I know how to have popular locations in pop-up (this is default feature), but I'm asking about loading all the first level locations instead of popular locations.

Unfortunately, there is no quick solution

It would be good, if we can have "box" like location filter on "user navigation bar".

i.e When we click "Select Location" from header navigation bar, it should load popup box with first level locations & (after clicking first level)second level locations.

Because most of the users don't know what are the locations exist in the website.

---

Atleast, Is it possible to have geo filter on both Box & Header navigation bar at the same time?

1. Header navigation bar, used to set the location eventhough it can't load all the locations right now. (Maybe you people will add this feature, in near future)

2. Box geo filter used to filter the listings on category pages.

(We can have locations filter by either quick search or with filter plugin, but its doesn't have advanced features like geo filter)
    Last edited by Pricky; December 28, 2021 at 06:28 AM.

+ Reply to Thread