+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How can I have info blocks on each listing type view details page

How can I have info blocks on each listing type view details page

Hello, I have 10 listing types.

I wanted to show safety tips as a information block for each listing type of view details page. Totally 10 different safety tips...

Currently, when I add info block for view details page, it's showing for all the listing type ads.

Please let me know, how can I have safety tips info block on ad view details page at right sidebar below contact seller block for each listing type ad view details page. (It has the option to add it on required listing types & category pages)

Hello,

You can apply this solution for displaying boxes for specific categories on the details page: https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....highlight=loan

in your case, you need to select all categories of the particular listing type

otherwise, it will require customization

Okay Rudi, I will try the code. Yes, its exactly what I'm looking for.

But may i know...why you said, //it's not a good solution but you can try the following://?

I mean that the boxes can be displayed on category pages not as you expect

Oh, will it not display different content boxes on view details page of evey listing listing type ads?

On that forum post, "Wei Hong" said its working right?

My requirement is very simple: 10 different content box on view details of 10 listing types

It worked at the time and I had not found any problem till recently, I found the solution conflict with category search box. And I have to remove it. I hope Flynax would support this logic. User should be able to choose where to show the content box.

Guru
    I support this too, would like to ad different info blocks to certain listing types. Only makes perfect sense to be able to do it.
    Boatfind.com
    Boatfind.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by kiowa View Post
    I support this too, would like to ad different info blocks to certain listing types. Only makes perfect sense to be able to do it.
    Thank you for your voice, I trust Flynax would take this into consideration.
    Honestly, we were able to choose independent category listing detail to show content box in the old version. But in 4.8 it's gone, so the content box will show in listing detail page of all category, even though we only check a few of them.

Hi Flynax Dev, I saw that this has more needs. So please add support for it.

+ Reply to Thread