+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how to remove brand generator Flynax Classifieds Software ?

how to remove brand generator Flynax Classifieds Software ?

Hello,

I'm new Script Flynax General Classifieds, i want to remove brand Flynax Classifieds Software, it's always appear when
    right click select view page info. please see my picture below:
    Remove Brand.jpg

Thanks & best regards
    Phirun

Hello Pen Phirum,

Please go to ftp:templates>>your_template>>tpl>>header.tpl find
    and change in header at line ~ 8:

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Dear Viktor,

now i changed already, thank you very much.

Thanks & best regards
    Phirun

It does not work. I opened header.tpl but in line 8 there is no <meta name="generator" content="Flynax Classifieds Software" />
    Please let me know how can I remove it? Actually, it is in my website footage, not the header. I opened Footage.tpl as well but nothing is in there as well.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Hossein Madani ghomi View Post
    It does not work. I opened header.tpl but in line 8 there is no <meta name="generator" content="Flynax Classifieds Software" />
    Please let me know how can I remove it? Actually, it is in my website footage, not the header. I opened Footage.tpl as well but nothing is in there as well.
    go to your languages and type in "flynax Classifieds Software" or whatever it says, there are probably several you can change, the footer one is for the copywrite section so rename that to your website name > mysite.com and then you will also need to change the destination url (in another section of languages, just hover to find the url to look for) that and you can choose your home page as an example.

You can change it at /public_html/templates/yourTemplateName/tpl/head.tpl at line 8 as of now.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandru Harabagiu View Post
    You can change it at /public_html/templates/yourTemplateName/tpl/head.tpl at line 8 as of now.
    Just delete that line

+ Reply to Thread