+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 404 Not Found error after changing server

  1. #1
    Master
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Fukushima
    Posts
    279

    404 Not Found error after changing server

    Hello,

    I'm posting my issue here hoping someone could help.

    Today I've moved my website to a new server. I had a wildcard installed that was also move to the new server.

    Now for some reasons, I'm getting 404 error while visiting the website on desktop. no issue on mobile phone ( not mobile app)

    Any hint?

  2. #2
    Did you change the path into includes >> config.inc.php file?
    Also, did you configure the new server IP see to the old domain name?
    I think you need to contact your hosting first.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

  3. #3
    Master
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Fukushima
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Did you change the path into includes >> config.inc.php file
    yes
    Also, did you configure the new server IP see to the old domain name?
    how to do that?
    I think you need to contact your hosting first.
    contacted. They say everything fine from their side.

  4. #4
    You can create a new ticket and our tech department will check your site and try to solve it. I cannot help you here without any info and no ability to check your site.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

  5. #5
    Master
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Fukushima
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    You can create a new ticket and our tech department will check your site and try to solve it. I cannot help you here without any info and no ability to check your site.
    Ticket ID: HTQ-664575

  6. #6
    I have solved the problem.
    Somebody changed .htaccess file on your site! And the last 3 lines broke the site. I have removed it and now your site is working properly.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

  7. #7
    Master
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Fukushima
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    I have solved the problem.
    Somebody changed .htaccess file on your site! And the last 3 lines broke the site. I have removed it and now your site is working properly.
    Thx a lot!!!

+ Reply to Thread