+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SVG on Mac/iOS

Question SVG on Mac/iOS

So one of the main features I am using on my site is the compare plugin, seems to use svg

For some reason the icon to add and remove the listing to the compare randomly disappears on Mac/iOS, works fine on my windows machine.

I am using Auto Nova, I originally thought I had done something so I uploaded a fresh template and had the same issue so tried realty nova aswell and got same issue.

But when I look at the Flynax demos I have no issue on these templates... ohh except on the listing detail page.

Anyone know a fix for this
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

Hello Chris,

I think you'd better create a ticket for further recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Brown View Post
    So one of the main features I am using on my site is the compare plugin, seems to use svg

For some reason the icon to add and remove the listing to the compare randomly disappears on Mac/iOS, works fine on my windows machine.

I am using Auto Nova, I originally thought I had done something so I uploaded a fresh template and had the same issue so tried realty nova aswell and got same issue.

But when I look at the Flynax demos I have no issue on these templates... ohh except on the listing detail page.

Anyone know a fix for this
    Hi Chris,

Try going to template > setting.tpl and set

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.

+ Reply to Thread