+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: search by distance restrict to 1 country

Guru
    Hello, yes i removed the code for now, im busy upgrading.
    I can confirm that it did work. I used australia for the country and the dropdown only shows locations and postal codes from Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by kiowa View Post
    Hello, yes i removed the code for now, im busy upgrading.
    I can confirm that it did work. I used australia for the country and the dropdown only shows locations and postal codes from Australia.
    Hi kiowa,

Would you kindly point to me which code that you used and to which file to archive it? Did you use Rudi code posted here:
    https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....light=distance

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    It should work, on gerenal demo it works as it should
    Hi Rudi,

After looking and try changing template on my local, I found that the method:
    Basic Settings > Search by Distance > Listing Fields Mapping > Country field > NONE; Default country > your country

Only work in the homepage top search, and the search by distance content box, it does not work in the side_bar_search. You can check here:
    https://classifieds.demoflynax.com/p...h-results.html

Try input in the search by distance box Tokyo, or any other place keyword, it will show other countries suggestion as well.

I've tried and it shows me locations only from Vietnam

Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 12.45.22 PM.png

Thats weird,

I just tried again it shows from JPN and DEU, may be it's browser safari, I need to check again. (

Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 1.48.34 PM.png

Hi Rudi,

Can you try again with General Wide template, it seems that OLX works but General Wide template does not.
    Last edited by Wei Hong; July 22, 2021 at 06:31 PM.

+ Reply to Thread