Thread: Store the ip of user

Here is what I see on my website:

Untitled.png

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Can View Post
    Here is what I see on my website:

Attachment 4283
    How the ips were added there?
    Where did you find them?
    Last edited by Logmanov; July 9, 2021 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Logmanov View Post
    How the ips were added there?
    Where did you find them?
    Go To: Control Panel > Plugins > AutoReg Prevent

They were added automatically by the plugin.
    Must be the plugins A.I.

However, they can also be added manually as I understand.

I previously started the following thread to put users recommendations on one page instead of them being scattered across the forum and soon forgotten:

- Forum Title: What Do You Recommend Flynax focus on Next
    - Forum URL: https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....-focus-on-Next

Who knows maybe Flynax will consider it as a plugin.

You have my vote.

He wants to know the IP of the person making the listing. Not the IP from a auto blocked IP.

I want the same thing, If a person make a listing I want to know that persons IP.
    If that guy is fraudulent and the police want information from me I can't give them anything as I don't even have the persons IP adress..

This should be standard with the script as the autoreg plugin just block the known IP adresses
    Classifieds Site: Annonssida
    Other Site: SEO

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Jonsson View Post
    He wants to know the IP of the person making the listing. Not the IP from a auto blocked IP.

I want the same thing, If a person make a listing I want to know that persons IP.
    If that guy is fraudulent and the police want information from me I can't give them anything as I don't even have the persons IP adress..

This should be standard with the script as the autoreg plugin just block the known IP adresses
    Quite right.
    I don't want to block any IP. Because, as I noticed on my other site, the IP-s of many users are changeable, just some users have a stable IP. One and the same IP today can have one user, and tomorrow another user.

Once I blocked the IP of a user, and a few days later another user called me and said that for the first time he tried to add an ad to my site and he got a notification that he was blocked because he violated the rules of site

Yes I'm too voting for this functions. We should be able to keep track of the last login IP from the users.
    I remember vbulletin has the function for a long time ago. It will help us admin monitoring scammer, spammer, and other stuff.

+ Reply to Thread