+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: World Locations Database

World Locations Database

Admin,

I have the complete list of regions and cities of Brazil in SQL
    Can you include in the World Locations Database on the Flynax server?

Thanks

Flynax developer
    Hello,

Would you please submit a ticket to our technical support and we will be able to make it.

Vladimir,

Ticket submitted.
    Last edited by Leandro Figueiredo; October 23, 2012 at 11:23 AM.

Hello Leandro,
    Your cities database saved wrong, saving the csv you should chose UTF-8 as the default encoding to save
    the non-latin characters properly.

We are going to update the "Multi-field/Geo Filter" plugin and add two new features:
    - import data from xls/csv on any level (using this option you will be able to import Brazilian cities you have)
    - import data from Flynax Server, now we are collecting Geo Location data and you and all forum user can send
    us your location databases which will be integrated to the list of the available geo resources.

Make sire that you saved your GEO data properly using UTF-8 characters encoding.

John

Hello Jon,
    This ok now.

I saved the dados using UTF-8 caracters econding and worked correctly.

Hello

I have the database of All location in world structured like this COuntry-state(county)-city or village Format 3 sql files Very accurate database up to date till 21 january 2012.

264 countries

7656 regions/counties

1 865 950 locations

If you find this useful for your sever i can put it at your disposal

All the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Ionut Barabasa View Post
    Hello

I have the database of All location in world structured like this COuntry-state(county)-city or village Format 3 sql files Very accurate database up to date till 21 january 2012.

264 countries

7656 regions/counties

1 865 950 locations

If you find this useful for your sever i can put it at your disposal

All the best!
    sal. poti sa-mi dai baza de date? multumesc

We will highly appreciate if you can share it with us, it will be very useful for all!

You can pm me link to the database or create ticket.

Thank you for participation!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike F. View Post
    We will highly appreciate if you can share it with us, it will be very useful for all!

You can pm me link to the database or create ticket.

Thank you for participation!
    hello Mike. Maybe this will help. http://earth-info.nga.mil/gns/html/namefiles.htm

have looked into Romania file and looks ok. See if the data for your country is ok

Hello

I have sent those 3 sql files by mail. Petrache's link seem good too but has more names for the same city For example Onesti also appears with former name of Gheorghiu Ghe Dej. And cities dont not have the regions/counties

Petrache PM me if you want the database

+ Reply to Thread