Hello,

I have a strange issue. I have my website first on Webhosting A, but, there was no room anymore, so I transfer all data and MySQL dump to an other server, but still on Webhosting A, there where no problems, in no time again online.

But, webhosting A is slow, and expensive, so I want to transfer again, but now from Webhosting A (slow) to Webhosting B (fast)

Like the other time, copy all files to hdd, and make a MySQL dumpfile. No problem so far.

On webhosting B, there is already an other Flynax website, what is running ok (fresh install), so I think,that should be ok, when I transfer my other website at that webhosting.

I copied all files, import the MySQL dump, and make changes to config.inc.php in the folder /includes, so there is no database error.

But, now, I can't login in on the (standard) admin page, the button say, loading, but nothing happend.

Also, I have no "my-profile.html" page, and, I see that if I take php version 7.2, 7.3 or 7.4, there are changes in the website, so not all files show up with different php-versions.
So I thought, I take PHP version 7.4, be course the other website runs also on 7.4, but no, It is not running on 7.4, but on 7.2.

For your information, on Webhosting B, I have already running the real estate script php7.4, flynax version 4.8.1
I want to transfer a car classified script, version 4.8.1 to webhosting B, but give errors and no login on backoffice ( I can login at the front)

Where are the problem? Maybe it is a small thing, what I don't see, but the reason that I had transfer the same site on a same server, was no problem.

There are still 2 more websites with flynax script, what should be transfered to the new webshoting B, so I want to know what the problem is,before I transfer the other 2 sites. ( They are live, so the transfer must be smooth)

I like to see the solution, so if anyone can help me out to this strange issue?

Thanks
Mario