+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Recommend Flynax focus on Next

What Do You Recommend Flynax focus on Next

I am wondering, What would you recommend Flynax focus on next.

Other than bug fixes, I would recommend improving the Flynax News plugin.

At the very least, categories should be added to organize articles.

Improving this plugin would provide us with an alternative to using WordPress to write articles.
    Last edited by Joe Can; June 25, 2021 at 05:33 AM.

I have not used the news feature yet. Just tested wordpress plugin. I might look at it for better speed. My ideas for next focus:

1. Responsive for admincp so Admins can manage on their phone
    2. Rotate picture function after uploaded, good for mobile.
    3. Number separator while input price and number, for example: 1,000,000. At this moment, when user input price on price table they must look closely at 1000000.
    4. Search box for individual category. At the moment, you can only set quick and advanced search box for a whole listing type. Separate box for sub category would really help.
    5. Apply all for filter plugin. At this moment, you can only apply 1 by 1. If you have many filter options, it would take a long time to apply all.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Can View Post
    I am wondering, What would you recommend Flynax focus on next.

Other than bug fixes, I would recommend improving the Flynax News plugin.

At the very least, categories should be added to organize articles.

Improving this plugin would provide us with an alternative to using WordPress to write articles.
    Here is a list of some features that could help us!

Adult Categories
    Define some categories as with adult content and require agreeing over a disclaimer page.

Auto Renew
    Auto renew expired listings after a number of days.

Auto Repost Ads
    Paid feature to allow users to push their listings to the top of the search list a number of times at a specific interval.

Default ads images for categories
    This module allows you to configure different images to display when the listing has no photos for different categories. For example display an image containing a car for auto ads, a building for real estate ads and so on.

Mailchimp auto subscribe
    Add a new subscription to Mailchimp every time a user registers or a contact form is filled.

Price drop alert
    Allow visitors to receive notifications when the price of a listing drops.

Promote listings
    Send notifications to owners for listing that don't receive more than a number of visits in a period of time about how they can make their listings more visible.

Showcase
    Paid feature which allows users to make a selection of listings which will appear on their user page or dealer page in a special box above all listings.

Suspend user
    Allows the administrator to suspend a user for a number of days. After the selected number of days, the user account will automatically reactivate.

Push notifications
    This is specially for those users who install our mobile app and then forget about it for example.

In-app messaging
    We know that that usera are more likely to interact with message that appears while they're using our app.

Location Filter
    As of now, Flynax mobile apps allows to search for ads in around user location ( Around me). But what if a user is in California and would like to search for an Item in UK? :-(

WhatsApp
    Many users has WhatsApp installed on their mobile phone and it would be great to integrate it to Flynax products (mobile and web application). to contact a seller, should be so easy for user to just clic on the WhatsApp icon.

This is my thought and I hope other Flynax customers will comment and ad their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpion View Post
    Default ads images for categories
    This module allows you to configure different images to display when the listing has no photos for different categories. For example display an image containing a car for auto ads, a building for real estate ads and so on.
    Yes I had request this before

Guru
    More options for price field,
    Ask for price, make an offer, etc.

Call button on browse and featured listings.

Visually attractive flutter mobile app. That has all website search features and filters.

Quote Originally Posted by kiowa View Post
    Ask for price, make an offer, etc.

Call button on browse and featured listings.

Visually attractive flutter mobile app. That has all website search features and filters.
    This is a good idea, a bottom menu bar with button like send message, call, or make offer is good.

Quote Originally Posted by kiowa View Post
    Ask for price, make an offer, etc
    Staring at
    Starting from
    Reduced to
    Last edited by Joe Can; June 25, 2021 at 09:44 AM.

Guru
    Staring at
    Starting from
    Reduced to
    Yes just a dropdown infront of the price field when adding a listing or editing.
    Then it must show in the price container on ads.

Also, you don't need to enter a price. Okay only select: Make Offer only without a price.

Guru
    Also, you don't need to enter a price. Okay only select: Make Offer only without a price.
    Joe,
    Maybe lets get a quote to do this as a plugin?
    Because id like to be able to install this on all my sites.
    Im willing to go halve the cost with you if you interested?

+ Reply to Thread