+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weird feature on job listing type?

Weird feature on job listing type?

Ok,

So I just realize that on my site. If a user change his avatar, then all of his listing under listing type "JOB" have listing thumbnail change to that avatar. Including listing that has picture and no picture. Test on demo site same thing. Please see here:

https://classifieds.demoflynax.com/jobs/index3.html
    Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 9.31.38 AM.png

You will see that listing with title QA does not have picture but thumbnail taken from listing owner avatar. If you login to this listing owner dealer, pass demo and try to change avatar picture. The listing thumbnail will change accordingly.

At first I thought it was a bug, but after viewing flynax demo, I think its a feature since all job listing has listing owner avatar.
    How do I disable this feature? I think it related to listing type key to only apply to job listing type?
    On my site, most jobs listing has picture. I don't want it to change to listing avatar picture.

Thank you

Hello,

Go to inludes > classes > rlAllInone.class.php > function updateEmployerListingThumbnails > remove or comment out the code inside

then in public function hookListingTop() remove the line

PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code

[QUOTE=Rudi;33548]Hello,

Go to inludes > classes > rlAllInone.class.php > function updateEmployerListingThumbnails > remove or comment out the code inside

then in public function hookListingTop() remove the line

PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    /QUOTE]

Thank you Rudi, it works

+ Reply to Thread