+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Configuration Guide for Multi-field/Geo filtering Plugin

Perfect Mike!

Works perfect!

Thanks!!

Hi all ...
    Am I missing something?
    I can't seem to see where everyone is getting their Geo data loaded from.

Please help.
    Kenton

Hi Mike,
    It would be great if we can get the location is auto selected and be able to cancel and enter his own location (by using some google api) instead of storing it in system.Location can be selected this way for search listing as well as the adding listings.
    Any way this is just a thought.

http://html5demos.com/geo

Quote Originally Posted by Kenton Mcleod View Post
    Hi all ...
    Am I missing something?
    I can't seem to see where everyone is getting their Geo data loaded from.
    When you click manage your location Data Entry through the plugin you will see Import Data button. Click it, select source database you want to import, you will see two buttons for each database. One is to import all database another one is to select items to be imported.

Let me know if you still have problems with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hareesh Ghanta View Post
    Hi Mike,
    It would be great if we can get the location is auto selected and be able to cancel and enter his own location (by using some google api) instead of storing it in system.Location can be selected this way for search listing as well as the adding listings.
    Any way this is just a thought.

http://html5demos.com/geo
    Thank you for sharing your idea Hareesh, we will think how we can use this feature.

Hi Mike,
    I am facing this issue with Multi Geo of resetting the location.When i go to the location http://xyz.com/states/city/propertie...ch-results.htm. i can see all the properties by that city location.But when i click on home it is not resetting the location automatically.the links staying at http://xyz.com/states/city
    I would like to create a quick links of the top cities in the bottom menu.I found this issue of not resetting if i use this way.Not sure how to handle this
    Thank you.

Regards

Hi all. I have three questions:

I want to make different from the default field type.

I want to make three fields - select Country > select State > and the last field to be multiple selection.

Example: USA > Florida > Miami, North Florida, Tampa Bay (three or more selected cities and search listings in all selected)

How to do that?

This plugin doesn't work in short search form, only in advanced forms. In short form (and tabs) all three fields (country,state and cities) shows countries. How to fix this?

And the last question:

In our homepage, we want to place map image with areas. We want when click on each area to send user to new page with other map with areas that show cities from selected state in previous map and when click to one city to autoselect the city in cities field in advanced search form, which is on right of map.

Thanks for all users for help.

Dear Ivan,

You have a ticket with the same questions and ticket is the right place to ask them ). We have replied, please check.

For others about last level multi-selection -for now it's only possible as customization.

Hi Mike,

I have a suggestion.

The system does not need to display cities that do not have ads.
    It can only display the list of cities that have ads, with the amount of ads on the side.
    The city that has no ad is not displayed.

See image
    image.jpg

Suggestion

Hi Mike,

I have a suggestion.

The system does not need to display cities that do not have ads.
    It can only display the list of cities that have ads, with the amount of ads on the side.
    The city that has no ad is not displayed.

See image
    Attachment 669

+ Reply to Thread