+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Speed Configuration Guide for Multi-field/Geo filtering Plugin

Quote Originally Posted by Mike F. View Post
    When you click manage your location Data Entry through the plugin you will see Import Data button. Click it, select source database you want to import, you will see two buttons for each database. One is to import all database another one is to select items to be imported.

Let me know if you still have problems with it.
    when i click on that button i do not see the databases as in demo for instance. i get a error message Unable to reach Flynax Server. why does it happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    when i click on that button i do not see the databases as in demo for instance. i get a error message Unable to reach Flynax Server. why does it happen?
    Most likely it happens because of your server settings which deny you to get remote content, i think you already resolved it but if you still have this problem you can submit ticket we will investigate.

1. I try to iport a UK database but it hungs at 94%
    2. Still with partial import I am able to see the cities in the DB, but when on the 'Sell a car' page I select United Kingdom form the list, cities/states field do not refresh...

I have a problem with this plugin. I have created multileveled data entries for my country -> region -> town. It can be seen in Multi-Level plugin and also in Data entries, but I can't add it to my registration form, as it does not show in Field list of Registration form builder. What am I missing?

EDIT: Oops got it. Had to build new field entry for account type
    Last edited by Kai Lappalainen; July 13, 2015 at 02:18 PM. Reason: solved

Hello,

Is there now a method to manually import my own location database, being more comprehensive for my market (Australia) with the addition of a fourth level for Postcode (ZIP) so: County | State | City | PostCode
    The other reason is that your Australian database seems to be missing many towns. The CSV contains the previously mentioned columns.

For clarity, a better example:

Listings {if location} in {location_level2}about{/if} sometext
    will give you Listings in San Francisco about sometext

Mike

Does this work in the search-results.html page? I know the title is built up from segments of language like "Search results:" "sorted by xxx" etc. Can I use these fields within these text fields so that a dynamic search would result in the values of the fields being search being placed in the meta tags like Title, H1, Desc etc?

So what I want is when a user searches for "villa", "for sale" and "Madrid" the results page which they will receive has those values in the meta tags?

So other people can find the result pages for those search criteria in the Google Search results. I would prefer to have a separate URL for that combination of search terms so like "domain.com/properties/villa/for-sale/Madrid" or similar but that might be asking for too much. This is what my competitors have - customised result set pages.

John
    Last edited by John Evans; January 19, 2019 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Typo

Stefan

Have you managed to get these location variables into the metadata on the search results page? That is what I am trying to do. I have them in the individual listings pages fine.

Hello Mike,

I have an issue with the Data Import script, when I import the cities from any file, CSV, TXT, no path is created as I show in the attached img. Do you have any solution for that? I

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Evequoz View Post
    I have an issue with the Data Import script, when I import the cities from any file, CSV, TXT, no path is created as I show in the attached img
    Could you create a ticket to check this issue ?

+ Reply to Thread