+ Reply to Thread

Thread: having issues with currency symbol

having issues with currency symbol

Despite reading through multiple threads, manuals and logic for some reason on every part of the website the GBP(currency) symbol is after the data, except for the actual listing price field.

You will find the symbol appear after any search box and not before (see screenshots attached)

You will also see the symbol appear after the input box on the create listings page. Is there anyway i can move the symbol to be before the input fields please, as i am not sure where to find the code and files that affect this issue.? any quick fix.

Thank you

Screenshot 2021-07-07 at 12.19.23.png

I should also mention that all settings are correct in the back end and on the listing detail page, a currency symbol is in fact placed before the pricing.

Hello,

On the forms, you need to change the currency position via the code

so go to your file manager > templates > your template > tpl > blocks

edit fields_search_horizontal.tpl > under the line {elseif $field.Type == 'price'}

replace:
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    with:
    Code:
    then edit field.tpl > {elseif $field.Type == 'price'}

replace:
    Code:
    with:
    Code:

You are a star, thank you very much all sorted with the code provided. I havent worked on a smarty framework in a long time, so really need to get aquainted with the system, i appreicate your help alot as it has save me alot of time exploring setup.

+ Reply to Thread