+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New version coming soon?

New version coming soon?

Hi,

I saw that we have new version 4.8.2 coming soon? Can we know more info about it? Like a list of change logs, bug fixes, new features, and estimated released date?

Thank you for your hard work

Great News.

I believe that all customers get this update for free or do we need to pay for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Can View Post
    Great News.

I believe that all customers get this update for free or do we need to pay for it?
    Hi Joe, all updates are free for customers.

Should pay to give an incentive for future developement

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Can View Post
    Should pay to give an incentive for future developement
    Totaly agree here, we should pay for new versions so flynax can ad the features that we all want. That way we are happy ans flynax makes money.
    Theres so many features thats been asked before but never gets implemented.

One example is the price field, flynax never changes it to be able to have the option of "ask for price" and more.
    Its been requested over and over before.
    Happy to pay for it.
    Last edited by kiowa; June 5, 2021 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kiowa View Post
    Totaly agree here, we should pay for new versions so flynax can ad the features that we all want. That way we are happy ans flynax makes money.
    Theres so many features thats been asked before but never gets implemented.

One example is the price field, flynax never changes it to be able to have the option of "ask for price" and more.
    Its been requested over and over before.
    Happy to pay for it.
    I disagree about being willing to pay for new versions as lifetime updates was one of the main attractions to me for purchasing Flynax. It would also make it quite convoluted if they were to still need to honour their offer to always include "Bug fixes and update patches" as part of the original license purchase whilst at the same time making newer base features inaccessible unless additional payment was made. Personally I feel the current paid addons/plugins is the better way to go. You then pay for what you need rather than subsidising what you don't.

Regarding "ask for price/POA", I gather this was not ever fully resolved at https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....ct-seller-help ?

Guru
    Fair enough, then they should create a Payed plugin for this.

a plugin that does the following:

When you install it, it will give you options on the price field when you ad a listing:

1. Price
    2. Ask For Price
    3. Price Per Hour ( for rentals and services)
    4 Any other pricing option you want to add.

Similar to listing labels where you can ad your own. But not quite the same.
    If anything But Price is selected it should show that in the price field on the listings.

This cannot be to hard to do for them.
    Last edited by kiowa; June 6, 2021 at 12:45 AM.

+ Reply to Thread