+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Google PageSpeed Insights - Failing Grade for Flynax

Jenő Kocsi,

Are you saying you modified the code to receive the excellent PageSpeed Insights scores?

Master
    That's right. Here you can check your page and the report will detail what needs to be improved. You can also compress JS files and css files, you can gain a lot with them. https://web.dev/measure/

Rudi,

I understand Flynax 4.8.2 is being tested right now.

Was there time to improve optimization?

Other than Flynax bug fixes, I am running the original Flynax code with maybe only 2 template changes.

Here is my report:

Untitled.png

Master
    Go to the view report and it will also show you specific tips on what you should improve and how. You need to improve your template the best.

I managed to achieve this.
    Nevtelen.png

Rudi,

Can I get assistance to make the necessary changes suggested by Google PageSpeed Insights for a fee of course?

Rudi,

Is there an option for me to pay Flynax to optimize my website?

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Can View Post
    Rudi,

Following

Joe, you would have seen that I am plugged into diib . com it is one of the best things I have done it continually monitors your site and tells you what needs to happen in a detailed laid out plan, as a member that also offer backup support if you get stuck. they also have sections where you can pay them to do things for you. not sure if optimize is one of them?

I suppose also because it is in detailed order you could take it section by section and outsource the job by just giving them that on task?

It also tells you what fixes will make you the most money per see and is in a way a game-changer of sorts. I pay $99 AUD per year but for me an important tool that monitors everything and makes suggestions on what to do.

It also looks after and tracks you SEO side of things.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Can View Post
    Rudi,

We'll be working on optimization of the pagespeed for the next update/s as google has changed some requirements

but I think if you request a customization to optimize your site it will be faster for you

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    We'll be working on optimization of the pagespeed for the next update/s as google has changed some requirements

but I think if you request a customization to optimize your site it will be faster for you
    hi Rudi what version will the optimization be in 4.8.2 ?

My interpretation of Rudi's statement is that the optimization releases would occur between 1 to 2 years from now, considering:

- 4.8.1 released on 13 Aug 2020
    - 4.8.2 released on 29 June 2021 (10 months later)

Rudi also said that optimization would occur over more than one release.

Using the above timeline as a guide, we get the following estimated times:

- 1st Next release: April 2023
    - 2nd Next release: February 2024

Luckily for us, we are able to get optimization as a custom service.

I actually think that the optimization should be made into a plugin and sold to us as they might make the release much faster.

I also might add that the current release of 4.8.2 does have a bit of optimization added to it according to the release's announcement.
    Last edited by Joe Can; July 2, 2021 at 11:09 AM.

+ Reply to Thread