+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to make bxslider only show up after website fully loaded?

Master

How to make bxslider only show up after website fully loaded?

Hello Flynax Dev,

I'm trying to add the bxslider on my website. But when the site is first initiate, it always show 4 of the slider vertically before the scripts is working, which is very weird. Is there any javascript or method I can add so that the slider won't show these 4 slide vertically before the script is fully loaded?

Thank you

Hello,

What vertical box do you mean? Why is this a problem if this box appears?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello,

What vertical box do you mean? Why is this a problem if this box appears?
    Hi Rudi,

I have 4 slides for the bxslider. When visitor first visit the site and while it is still loading, the bxslider show all 4 slides vertically. Then after 2-3 seconds when the scripts is fully loaded then the slider work as usual showing slide one by one.

Let me try to illustrate it here:

first launch site, still loading, visitor see all 4 slides vertically on my site:
    [Slide 1]
    [Slide 2]
    [Slide 3]
    [Slide 4]

Then, after 2 seconds, when the site is fully loaded, visitor start to see slide 1 by 1 as intended:
    [Slide 1] <--- change to [Slide 2/3/4] after set amount of time, as intended.

I'm thinking the visitor see all 4 slides as the begining is because the script is still not completely loaded. Can we hide, or not making the bxslider show any slide if the site is still not completely loaded.

Do you use some custom plugin or library? Because initially, the listing carousel works without visual delays

It will cost you extra to optimize it

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Do you use some custom plugin or library? Because initially, the listing carousel works without visual delays

It will cost you extra to optimize it
    I'm not sure about this. I have an assistant that install this for me. I might have to talk to him.

+ Reply to Thread