+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Listing title - i want to remove price

Listing title - i want to remove price

I am struggling to remove the price from the listing title. I have when onto the build category option and selected just "Title", aswell as clear the cache files, refreshed the system, but for some reason the titles still show loads of commas and the price. I want to globally remove all prices from the title if possible please. Even if it means hard coding it into the PHP files. Please see screenshot. The title across the website shows the price field including in admin, which is super annoying.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Guru
    George that is in your categories go to build section then title and from there remove the price option and save
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Thank you, is there any way to disable the build options on admin and just make the whole website show listing titles from the actual title of the product ?

Is there any way to disable the build options on admin?

I do not think so.
    The build options allow you to customize different categories with different listing fields.

On admin and just make the whole website show listing titles from the actual title of the product?

I am not too sure I understand the question.
    Each category has a build option.
    You need to select the "Build Listing Title" for each category and add the "Title" Listing Field.

+ Reply to Thread