+ Reply to Thread

Thread: All Emails goes to Spam/Junk box

Hybrid View

Exclamation All Emails goes to Spam/Junk box

When the users create an account all emails go into the spam box... how can I fix this problem?

1. SMTP Settings are Correctly as guided Flynax software manual
    2. DKIM, DMARC, TXT, AAAA and MX Records are Correctly
    3. SMTP SETTINGS

Mail Method : SMTP
    SMTP server:port - domain.com:465
    SMTP server username - office@domain.com
    SMTP server password - ********** (Correctly)
    SMTP secure protocol - SSL

Hello,

For some reason, the email service considers your emails as spam and blocks them from your domain

you need to contact their support for more info,

also mark the emails as 'not spam'

Thanks Rudi

When I mark as "not spam" then all Emails goes into "Inbox" but for new users this not solution

I have this problem before and yes I setup DKIM DMARC extra.
    From what I understand this evolve in 2 reasons:

1. Your email got deleted by received too many times, without even reading it. So gmail decided to mark them as spam email
    2. Unfortunately, you're using shared host and 1 or some of the users using the same server, ip address acts suspiciously which cause email provider mark the server ip as spam

Thanks Wei

I use Digitalocean Droplet (PLESK), Today also try on Gmail, Yahoo and other Mailboxes by other PC and other IP Addresses but anyway all Emails goes into Spam...

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgi Gogiberidze View Post
    Thanks Wei

I use Digitalocean Droplet (PLESK), Today also try on Gmail, Yahoo and other Mailboxes by other PC and other IP Addresses but anyway all Emails goes into Spam...
    I'm not sure about that digitalocean, never tried it before. But you could ask them they might have some insights. You can try some 3rd party email services provider, though it cost more money. At the time being. Try to read all email sent from your flynax site and leave it open for 1 min before closing it. And don't delete them. It helped in my case.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    I'm not sure about that digitalocean, never tried it before. But you could ask them they might have some insights. You can try some 3rd party email services provider, though it cost more money. At the time being. Try to read all email sent from your flynax site and leave it open for 1 min before closing it. And don't delete them. It helped in my case.

Thank you very much

+ Reply to Thread