+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Add Option Groups...

Add Option Groups...

Hi,

I want to add option groups to multi field select menus in my flynax template. I have already contacted support and they do not know how to add the option groups to multi field select menus, only the standard selects. If anyone here knows how to do this customization, please let me know. I need this done for my website.

Thank you,
    Brian
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Guru
    Do you have an example Brian of what you want to happen please?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Hi Pete,

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, I had Viktor do a customization for me (on the post ad page) that changes all my select menus on the post ad page to the chosen select style menus. They look something like this: https://harvesthq.github.io/chosen/ the standard select at the top where it says turns this...In this. Now, Viktor was able to get that working perfectly, but he did say he was having some issue with trying to get the option groups in the multi-fields to work. I am not sure exactly what he means by that, but I know he said he would be able to get the option groups to work on the standard selects (on my website) but not with the multi fields (such as the location selects - Select country, state & city) and that is where it would be important for me to have that feature.If you know how to work with that or maybe pass a bit of knowledge to Viktor and he will do the customization, I will pay you for the help. Note: However, I would like to have Viktor finish that customization since he has already started it.

Regards,
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    Do you have an example Brian of what you want to happen please?
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Guru
    Brian if Viktor is working on it, then let him do his job, he is far better than I am at this stuff.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

+ Reply to Thread