+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Featured Listings by Country on Homepage

Guru
    Is the following correct if a user places a Featured Listing?

- The user's featured listing will appear in the category featured listings
    - The user's featured listing will appear in the homepage featured listings
    Joe, a featured listing will appear at the top of the category in date order followed by regular listings in date order, so yes that is correct for question one.

as for the second question, it is 100% your choice as to where else you show them on your site, it the home, page, sidebar in pages like my favourites etc or the listing type page as you choose where to place the listing boxes and also choose the listing box type.

I would look at more as a reason to upgrade to featured and get these extra bonuses type thinking over and above a regular listing.

Featured Listings are displayed at the top of all listings in the last updated order + all featured listings are displayed in our shared rotational banner spots (related to its chosen categories) and are located at the top left of each page giving you maximum exposure to your products and or services.
    adjust wording to suit / above is part of the wording I'm using in my listing packages.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Where is the setting to adjust the Featured Listing's photograph size?

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Can View Post
    Where is the setting to adjust the Featured Listing's photograph size?
    Joe are you referring to my side panel and main site picture sizes? this is auto and dependent on there the listings box is placed?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Yes. Your photos are much larger than mine, both Featured, Recent, and Sidebar.

In fact, the photograph on your Featured Listings is on top and content on the bottom.

The photograph of my Featured Listings is on the left and the content is on the right.

Maybe the differences have to do with the template design?

However, is there a location to adjust the size of the image?
    Last edited by Joe Can; April 21, 2021 at 01:01 PM.

Guru
    Yes I just place the box and it auto sizes, if you want to pm me a link I can take a look if you want.

I think I figured it out.

The setting is found here:

- Admin Panel > Pluggins > Listing Boxes > Select Listing Box > "Display Mode: Default or Small Thum Grid".

The photograph on the "Default" setting is much larger.

I wish the "Small Thum Grid" was an "Adjustable Photo Size Thum Grid"
    Last edited by Joe Can; April 21, 2021 at 03:28 PM.

Guru
    Yes that would fix it. cheers.

+ Reply to Thread