+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fliter Boxes Question

Fliter Boxes Question

Hi,

Can someone help me get the employment filter box to display the categories? I have the employment filter created, and it displays on the correct page, but it's not showing the categories. See my screenshot:

Should I remove the Employment filter box and re-create it, or is there something else making the categories not to show? This is not the categories sidebar, this is the filter box I want to display the categories.

Edit: All other listing types show the categories correctly in the filter box, just not the employment listing type.

Edit #2: It appears as though in the filters plugin / employment filters area in admin panel, the hide empty categories option is not there. Maybe flynax is / was working on that function maybe the cause of the categories by filter to not display?

See screenshots:

Community Category Filter:

Employment Category Filter:
    Last edited by Brian Jester; April 17, 2021 at 06:35 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Try going to admincp refresh, then refresh everything related to filter

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Try going to admincp refresh, then refresh everything related to filter
    I just checked in the ap -> refresh -> Recount filter boxes

That did NOT help. Any other suggestions? I have also checked in the Employment listing area to see if I had the categories hidden, but that's not the problem either. I do believe that I already did try to delete the current employment filter box and re add it, and that didn't help, but I am going to try to do it again and see if that changes.

Edit: I got it! I just deleted the Employment Filters Box, and re-added it, prior to deleting the Employment Filters box, I have done a refresh -> Recount filter boxes in the ap.
    Last edited by Brian Jester; April 18, 2021 at 12:38 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread