+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Added system page not showing up

Hybrid View

Added system page not showing up

I am trying to add a link to my_listing in tpl blocks:
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    In AddListing.php I added:
    Code:
    and
    Code:
    For some reason (I'm thinking within the last code I showed) the page will not show.

error_page.jpeg

The last 2 sets of code in AddListing.php is a copy/manipulation of add_listing controller with vars=incomplete value=$listing_id code

Does anyone see the error(s) with my code? If I comment out the following code then the add_listing form will show. I'm trying to copy info from a user's previous listing (categories, package plan, title, etc.) so they only have to add a new location and phone number.
    Code:
    Last edited by Ray Moser; March 13, 2021 at 09:44 PM. Reason: updated to latest attempt...current information

Hello,

In {pageUrl} method you can pass only one parameter as for the rlSmarty.class.php

{pageUrl key='add_listing' vars='addlocation='|cat:$account_info.ID'} is a copy cat of {pageUrl key='add_listing' vars='incomplete='|cat:$listing.ID'}
    and
    $this->addLocationFromAccount($_GET['addlocation'], $account_info); is a copy cat of $this->restoreFromIncompete($_GET['incpomplete'], $account_info);

It does not want to call on the function as it should.

UPDATE: I have been having issues with my server that may be causing this issue. Once rectified I will test further and update here.

+ Reply to Thread