+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OLX add city name and zip code

OLX add city name and zip code

Hello,

How to add the name of the city and the zip code in the category listing as in the example on the image?

Thank you

ville.jpg

Hello,

Via Categories > Categories > your primary or parent category > Build (in front) > Build Browser Form > add your fields

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello,

Via Categories > Categories > your primary or parent category > Build (in front) > Build Browser Form > add your fields

Thank you Rudi

Hi,

I have placed city and zip code but nothing has changed.

browse-form.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mohamed Gharib View Post
    Hi,

I have placed city and zip code but nothing has changed.

Attachment 4120
    Can I see your site? Although it saved automatically, try hitting the button save to make sure.

Also, try to refresh your system cache via Common > Refresh

or disable it in Basic Settings > Cache to make sure the reason is in cache

otherwise, create a ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Can I see your site? Although it saved automatically, try hitting the button save to make sure.
    My site is under construction, I am trying to understand how Flynax works. I will give you the link in MP

Edit
    Wei Hong has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
    Last edited by Mohamed Gharib; March 23, 2021 at 05:49 PM.

Guru
    You also need to add those 2 options (city / zip code) to the featured builder as well as browse builder. save and see

The yellow box top left makes me think those are featured listing and why nothing is showing? might be wrong?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Yea sorry I got too many PM, I have deleted some of them. But yea, try adding those fields to featured builder as well as Pete mentioned

+ Reply to Thread