+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Translate Question...

Translate Question...

Hi,

Is it possible to translate items in drop down (select) menus? I don't see the translation menu for those or other fields, only the text boxes. Just curious.

Like this:

Brian
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Brian Jester; March 5, 2021 at 10:25 AM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Hello,

You can translate them via Listing Fields > select field > Edit > Field options (without linked data entry)

or Plugins > Multifield > your entry > Build > some item > Edit > Name

otherwise, it doesn't make sense to translate select options via add-listing form

Hi Rudi,

Yes, that's what I was thinking after I posted that question, that's why I also mentioned in the plugin requests section about two plugins, the chosen select, and a auto-compelte for text-boxes. Just a couple of extra features I thought might be good for flynax, although not really based on translating, I think it would be a good alternative if not being able to translate the post ad page, it would be good to make it shorter at least. just my opinion. Because although the vehicle listing type could be shorter by use of the car specs plugin, I am not sure I want to jump into that kind of extra service at this point.

Brian
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello,

You can translate them via Listing Fields > select field > Edit > Field options (without linked data entry)

otherwise, it doesn't make sense to translate select options via add-listing form
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Hi Rudi,

Ah, I see...I was looking at the post ad page when I posted that message, I already know about the admin panel, I just wasn't thinking about that at the time of posting. I was in a different mindset. The plugin request (2 of them in same post) I made the other day, is a major one, others are interested in them as well. I think that would be good for the post ad page so that the post ad page can be made smaller, so much could be added based on a simple plugin or two and the translations are tied right into Flynax.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello,

Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread