Hi,

I would like to make a small adjustment to one of the customization's I had done awhile ago, it's the customization where i wanted placeholder text for the select menu in the drop down menus...This customization had to do with adding a placeholder menu in the admin area for the fields that were drop down menus and also text boxes. I know now that the code that adds a placeholder text for the select menus does not work, it's the field name that needed to be adjusted, so there was no need to add the placeholder value text box for the select menus (the placeholder text box for SELECT MENUS ONLY can be removed). Instead I would like to replace that with adding the disabled option for the select menu so that the Field Name for SELECT MENUS ONLY (NOT TEXT BOXES) are the 'disabled' option. I don't want you to disable the Field Name, I just want you to add the disabled option to all the Select Fields ONLY.

An example of that would be: https://www.w3schools.com/tags/tryit...ption_disabled

Notice in the select menu, the word volvo is disabled. That is how I want the field names to appear in the Field select menus disabled and non-selectable, that is exactly how I would want it to appear.

Brian