Hi, I'm trying to import "City" locations into "District" field via data entries import plugin.

But it not working...

On the "Data Entries Import" plugin -

Try creating "New" on data entries import, the import seems to be complete but its not showing in data entries.

And also on "Exists" data entries import, can't able to select already added second level parent manually created.

These are the repeats in error log:

32 repeats | Mysql Error: Table 'database.vb_multi_formats_lang_ta' doesn't exist on line# 190 (file: /plugins/multiField/rlGeoFilter.class.php)
7 repeats | Mysql Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 on line# 137 (file: /includes/classes/rlHook.class.php)

Because of this plugin bug, i can't able to build my site. I have over thousands of data entries to be imported, which can't be done manually bcoz its large.

I created a ticket and the support people saying, "There is no solution yet , we plan to modify the multi-feed plugin for importing nested fields"

I'm waiting for this plugin update for last 6 months, but still no luck...Anyone can help me out here?