+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Unable to reach Flynax Server" during Plugin install or Update throught Admin Panel

"Unable to reach Flynax Server" during Plugin install or Update throught Admin Panel

Hi everyone.

I've noticed this error on my admin panel.

When i try to install or to update a plugin directly through the Admin Panel i get this error.

"Unable to reach Flynax Server"

Anyone noticed the same error? How to fix it?

Thanks!

I am getting the same Error, can anyone please help?

Most likely it's allow_url_fopen option disabled on your server.

You can check it on the system info page,

open the page

yoursite.com/admin/index.php?system_info (top of the admin panel, system info link)

and search for allow_url_fopen

i have same issue but only when i install geo filter addon and i try to importa data. tried countless times, different days.
    allow_url_fopen is set as on, the addons i can install them just fine

Hello Petrache,
    Did you met this error on plugin update or install process?

John

I have this issue also. My hoster cannot allow_url_fopen to be allowed, because of security risks.

They say they can only allow a solution based on curl.

There seems to be a common policy of many hosters.

I hope Flynax can make this change?

I had the same problem

The alternative is to download the plugin and upload the folder of the plugin into your FTP directory.

Than it would be gone.

Hi, I am new to Flynax and encountered this issue after installing the software. I check the system info though and see "allow_url_fopen" is set to "on" and yet I still get this error? Anyone have any ideas?

If I upload plugins as suggested with FTP, in which directory should they go?

Quote Originally Posted by John Evans View Post
    Hi, I am new to Flynax and encountered this issue after installing the software. I check the system info though and see "allow_url_fopen" is set to "on" and yet I still get this error? Anyone have any ideas?

If I upload plugins as suggested with FTP, in which directory should they go?
    Hi John,

1. You can create the ticket with this problem in the Technical Department, our developer will check the problem.
    2. You can upload a plugin to /plugins/ directory, then it will be available in admin section for installing.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

I have same issue, allow_url_fopen is set as on, any solution? thanks.

+ Reply to Thread